Welcome and thanks for your interest in Pixel26! I am always on the look out for new well-written, quality content to inspire and entertain my readers.
If you are interested in guest posting, please read the following guidelines. These are some tips that will help you get your post accepted and published.
- Make sure you read a few of the posts listed on the blog to get a sense of the kind of articles readers engage with the most.
- The content that you submit should be highly focused on giving value to the readers.
- Duplicate content or ideas of articles that have already been posted will not be approved.
- Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and include a high quality image/graphic. You can check your word count at WordCountTool.
- Content must be your own. If your article is determined to be a copyright infringement you will be banned from Pixel26.
- Include an author bio with details about you, your background, expertise and any other pertinent information.
- By submitting your article you are giving Pixel26 copyright ownership of your post in order to deal with any DMCA related issues.
When submitting your post, keep in mind the quality of the content as well as grammar and readability. We only want awesome content that will have our readers coming back for more.
Submission of content does not guarantee approval. You will be contacted if your post has been chosen and when it will be scheduled to be published.
Self Promotion Rules: We do allow genuine contribution for your content and will include a bio graphic at the end of your post. You may backlink to your own site, as well as any pertinent sites that will contribute to the post in a positive way. It is also a good idea to let the site's owner's know you are linking to their posts, so that they can share the blog post with their own readers.
If you have read and understand these rules, please submit your post below of the actual article you would like reviewed. If your article needs some tweaking, I will contact you to let you know of any necessary changes.
If you would like to discuss possible topics prior to submission, please send an email to email@example.com with 3-5 bullet points of your idea.